This CD was dedicated to my Divine Master and my Daughter Alisha/Leila with Love. “MUSIC, the word we use in our everyday language, Is nothing less than the picture of our Beloved. It’s because music is the picture of our Beloved that we love music.” Ancient Sufi folklore has a story about the origins of man when God created man and how he wanted the Divine Spirit to live within him. The Spirit was unwilling to live in a mortal shell, so God placed an angel in Adam to play some melody and rhythms.
The divine spirit was so moved and touched by the melody that it followed the angel and has lived in man ever since. This is why music has such an effect on people and its mission in life is to resurrect a little of the Divine Spirit in all mankind. In all the occupations of life where beauty has been the inspiration, where the Divine wine has been poured out, there is music.
The Whole concept and intention behind this CD is to take you on a Spiritual Journey through music and to convey the message of Love, Peace and Unity. All tracks chosen for this compilation are timeless starting from the HEART region (CDI) which is Deep&Soulful and reaching the SOUL region (CDII) which is Dark & Progressive, but the final goal is to go beyond the light in the direction of darkness.
CD1 – Heart Region
1. COAST 2 COAST EP “Polyester Cookies” – written & produced by Case Woo from Singapore
(P) Independent Soul Production – (C) Transport Recordings – Licensed from Transport Recordings
2. 51 DAYS “Paper Moon” – Written & produced by Dobre and Jamez
Published by Vernoth / 2Pís – (c) 1994 Touche / United Recordings
3. JOHN DAHLBÄCK “Can U Feel” – Produced & written by John Dahlb‰ck
Executive Producers: William ‘HARLEY’ & Flavio ‘MUSCLE’ for HARLEY&MUSCLE Productions (www.harleymuscle.com)
Published by Copyright Control (p)+(c) 2005 Little Angel Records – www.littleangelrecords.com
4. MOUSSE T. “Toscana” (Loco Dice Remix) – Written by Mousse T.
Published by MergMusic / Rondor / Universal – (c) & (p) 2002 Peppermint Jam Records
Licensed from Peppermint Jam Records – Additional Vocals: DEEP SWING feat. KRISTI LOMAX “Love Is”
Licensed from Generate Music
5. UMBLU feat. CASSIOWARE “Angel” – Written & produced by Raul “Ajukaja” Saaremets, Sten Gun & CassioWare
Executive Producer: Priit “Julm” Juurmann – Julm Records 2003, a division of Julm Productions Ltd.
Published by EAU/Ncb, Down With U ASCAP
6. REAL DEEP “Seven” – Produced by Marco Tilley for Real Deep Productions.
Licenced from Dadhouse Records. www.dadhouse.com – (p)+© 2002 Azuli Records Ltd
Additional Vocals: DJ PHENIX “Splinter in your Mind” – Produced, composed, arranged & mixed by Phenix
Vocals by Roger Sanchez – Published by Defected Music Ltd.
(P)&(C) 2001 Fluential Records – a division of Defected Records Ltd
7. FUDGE “Ballade Andalouse” – Produced, arranged and mixed by Stephane “Fudge” Julf
(p)+© 2003 KIF Music Paris – Published by KIF Music SA – Licensed from KIF Music
8. DJ JORJ presents “Till I See The Sun” feat. CARMEN HENDRICKS (Club Mix) – Written by Jorj Patsalides & Carmen Hendricks
Produced, mixed, composed & Arranged by Jorj Patsalides – Co-produced by Carmen Hendricks
Licensed from Curious Records Ltd.
9. FRANCOIS K. “Enlightenment” – Produced & mixed by FranÁois K.
Written by F. Kevorkian & T. Burrus – Published by Dense Music (ASCAP) / Burrus Music (ASCAP) / 2 Pís W Music
(P) 2001 Wave Music – Licensed from Wave Music
10. JULIEN JABRE “Voodance” – Written, produced & mixed by Julien Jabre for Elias Music
(P)&(C) 2001 Elias Music – Licensed from Elias Music
11. JULIUS PAPP “Moonflower” – Written by Tom Coster
Produced & Arranged by Julius Papp – Published by A Light Music – Licensed from Neo Disc
12. JASPER ST. CO feat. ANN NESBY “Praisin his Name” (Unreleased Dj Spen & Karizma Mix)
Written by S.Spencer, C.Clayton and T. Roberts – Produced, Mixed, Arranged by Dj Spen & Karizma For Basement Boys Productions
Published by Basement Boys Music (ASCAP), Kinda Kool Music (BMI) – Licensed from Basement Boys Records – www.basementboys.com
13. OPTIMUS “Caste Out” – Written by Herbert, Anthony & Jenkins
Produced by Optimus – Published by Sony ATV Publishing / Westbury Music – (p)+© 2003 Special Interests – Licensed from Specialist Interests
CD2 – Soul Region
1. DJ OLIVER present NOCHE EN GRANADA “Free my Soul” (Chill my Soul mix) – Produced by Oliver Azor Hernandez A.K.A Dj Oliver
Mastered & produced at Studio Figueretas, Ibiza – (P) 2002 Stealth Records Ltd. – Licensed from Stealth Records Ltd.
Additional Vocals: PETER THA ZOUK vs DI SIMON “Enchantments” (Acapella) – Written by Pedro Antonio Mendounca & Miguel Simoes
Produced by Peter the Zouk & Di Simon for Stereo Productions, Spain – Re-worked by Chus & Ceballos – Published by Peermusic Espanola S.A.
(p)+© Stereo Productions S.L.
2. SALOME & IVES “Mystic Roya” (Holmes Ives Remix) – ISRC code: GB-EPM-02-00128
Written by Salome Hamidi, Additional production & Engineering by Holmes Ives – (P) Bedrock Music Ltd 2002
Licensed from Bedrock Records – www.bedrock.uk.net
3. SPIRITUAL BROTHERS “Persepolis 2000” (Johnboy Euromedia Remix) – ISRC: AE-AB2-03-00223
Composed & written by Peter Gabaj & Pierre Ravan – Published by EMI Music Arabia – Licensed from EMI Music Germany GmbH & Co KG
4. CHIAPET “Westworld” (Skylark remix) – Produced and arranged by John Ciafone – P & C 1999 Yoshitoshi Recordings
Published by Dish Deep (Ascap) / Commitment Music (Ascap) – Remix and additional production by Nic Fanciulli & Andy Chatterly
Licensed from Yoshitoshi Recordings
5. ageHa feat. JOCELYN BROWN & LOLEATTA HOLLOWAY “A Better World” (Dima & Martinez Remix)
Written by Kevin Hedge, Josh Milan & Satoshi Hidaka – Produced by ageHa – Arranged by Satoshi Hidaka (GTS), Appears courtesy of AVEX INC.
Recording Coordination by Madoka Sugaya & Hisa Ishioka for King Street Sounds
Published by Music of Nia Songs (BMI) / Nite Beat (BMI) / UíS Music Co., Ltd. – (P)&(C) 2002 Gate Records Inc. / UíS Music Co. Ltd.
6. PAPACHA “Sentossa” (Chus & Ceballos Delhiberican rework) – Written by G. Nuzzo, G. Tuccillo & F. Opera
Remixed & additional production by Chus & Ceballos for Stereo Productions Spain – Published by Peermusic Espanola S.A.
(p)+© 2004 Stereo Productions S.L. – Licensed from Stereo Productions S.L.
7. DJ CHUS & DAVID PENN feat. CATERINA “Baila” (Peter Tha Zouk & Bruno Marciano mix)
Written & produced by David Penn/Dj Chus & Pablo Ceballos for Stereo Productions, Spain. – Vocals by Caterina de Jes?�s
Recorded at Stereo Studios Madrid – Published by Copyright Control
P 2002 Defected Records Ltd under license from Vendetta Record/Blanco y Negro Music, S.A
C 2003 Defected Records Ltd – Licensed from Defected Records Ltd
8. PETER THA ZOUK Vs. DI SIMON “Enchantments” (Chus & Ceballos re-worked) – Written by Pedro Antonio Mendounca & Miguel Simoes
Produced by Peter the Zouk & Di Simon for Stereo Productions Spain – Re-worked by Chus & Ceballos
Published by Peermusic Espanola S.A. – (p)+© Stereo Productions S.L.
9. PIERRE RAVAN & SAFAR “Divine Energy” (Rulers of the Deep mix) – Written by Pierre Ravan & Safar / Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Produced by Pierre Ravan & Safar @ Home studio – Contains sample from ëShadowí performed by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Licensed courtesy of Realworld Records Ltd./Virgin Records
Additional Production written by Meelis Meri & Priit Juurman /Nasrat Fateh Ali khan, published by Eau Publishing Estonia / Womad Music Ltd.
Produced by Rulers of the Deep @ tribe limited studio – Published by Copyright Control / Womad Music Ltd. – (P)&(C) 2003 Shinichi Recordings
10. OFRA HAZA “Love Song” (M.I.K.E. vs Zigi Remix) – Remix & additional production on A by M.I.K.E. & Zigi at the Syndrome Lab
Published by Aloni Music – Vocals licensed from The Arabuko Project / Ron Ben Josef – (P) 2004 RBJ Music – © 2004 Armada Music BV
11. DAVID ALVARADO “Auburn” – Written & produced by David Alvarado – Musica Del Soul (ASCAP)
(p)+(C) 2003 Ovum Recordings INC. – Licensed from Ovum Recordings INC.
12. SYDENHAM & FERRER “Sandacastles” (Pete Heller Re-Edit) – Produced by Jerome Sydenham & Dennnis Ferrer
Published by Bodija Music (ASCAP), Sfere Music (BMI) / Admin by Bug Music Publishing – Remix & additional production by Pete Heller
(P)&(C) Defected Records under exclusive license from Ibadan Recording Corp.
13. PLAYMAKER “Freeform” (Original Mix) – written by Christer Gustafsson – Produced by Playmaker for Playmaker Productions
Published by Payback Music (STIM) Admin by Misty Music AB – P+C 2005 Clubstar Records
Licensed from CLUBSTAR GmbH & Co.KG www.clubstar.net
14. JUNK & FUNK “Percussion Discussion” (Chin Up) – Written, produced and arranged by Thomas Junk & Peter Funk for Trio Productions
(C)&(P) 2004 i Records Usa – Published by Cal Vent Music – Licensed from i Recordings Usa www.irecordings.com
Addition Vocals: BASEMENT BOYS “What Happen to the Soul” (Acapella) – Licensed from Basement Boys – www.basementboys.com
Release date: Apr, 2005
Go to Label